- • The rainy season begins. Air temperature becomes more enjoyable.
The Sun appears more often. At the end of December the first rains
arrive. Water continue warming up
- • It begins to sprout leaves in dry forest plants. The Eastern Islands
begin to turn green
- • Marine iguanas from Española Island get intense red and green colors
at the beginning of the breeding season
- • Giant tortoises eggs start to hatch
- • Green sea turtles in full mating season
- • The first young waved albatrosses fledge and some start to fly.
They will come back at the end of March
- • First red pouches of Great frigate-birds seen at Genovesa
- • Northern migrants have started their journey and arrive to the