Galapagos Expedition / 15-day extended cruise
To visit all Galapagos Islands we offer our 15-day cruises. The boats sail around the archipelago in two different itineraries. Each boat has a different route, but all visit the most outstanding sites. Our Galapagos extended cruise will take you to the western part of Isabela island, Fernandina, Genovesa, Santiago, Española and the inhabited islands of Santa Cruz, San Cristobal and Floreana, as well as some smaller islands depending on the specific itinerary of each boat. An ideal program for nature lovers who don't want to miss any of the most important visitor sites on each island.
- EASY to MODERATE
- Start / ends in Baltra or San Cristobal
- 15 days / 14 nights cruise
- Close encounters with the wildlife of the islands
- Excelent photo opportunities
- Daily hikes and snorkeling
- Certified Naturalist Guides
|Boat||start / end||Duration||Price from|
|Cachalote||Wednesday||15 Days||USD 6.375|
|Nemo I||Monday||15 Days||USD 7.200|
|Nemo II||Sunday||15 Days||USD 7.400|
|Nemo III||Sunday||15 Days||USD 8.200|
|The Beagle||Tuesday||15 Days||USD 8.340|
|Mary Anne||Saturday||15 Days||USD 10.458|
|Beluga||Friday||15 Days||USD 8.250|
|Odyssey||Tuesday||15 Days||USD 11.200|
Prices based on double occupancy. Please request our prices for groups and cruises of shorter duration. Click on each boat to see details and itineraries. Some prices may vary by season and type of cabin. Ask for more details.
- 15-day Naturalist Cruise of the Galapagos Islands
- Daily guided visits to the islands, hikes and snorkeling
- 3 meals per day plus snacks
- Private transfers, personalized attention
- Internal flight Quito - Galapagos - Quito: USD 499 (subject to change)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: US$ 100 (subject to change)
- Galapagos Transit Control Card: US$ 20 (subject to change)
- Tips; alcoholic beverages; personal expenses
Note: Flight rates and park fee are subject to change without previous notification
Prices valid until December 31 / 2017
Hikes in two visitor sites every day, through nature trails, on sand, dirt or volcanic rock, usually up to 3 Km. long (both ways). Snorkeling in waters which vary its temperature during the year between 16 and 26°C. Dry or wet landings, on rocks, jetties or directly on a sandy beach.
This type of adventure is graded EASY to MODERATE level of difficulty, although one should be in decent physical form and be an active person.
Quito, one of the departure cities, is situated at 2,800 meters above sea level.
To travel to the Galapagos it is necessary to arrive before to Quito or Guayaquil, where local flights depart to the Islands. It may be necessary to stay additional nights before and after the cruise in one of these cities. Select our program "Quito Pre trip" or request any additional nights to suit your needs.
Select any of our programs in the Andes, the Amazon and the Coast of continental Ecuador before or after the cruise.
More information in Our trips